Friday, June 27, 2008

Tanner turns 2!

Where did my baby boy go??

My little Tanner Nanner turned the big 2 in June! Gosh how time flies by when you have kids. It just feels like yesterday when he was born and today he is just so big. He acts like a big boy and we are looking for his big boy bed as he is making that transition. It is sad in some ways as he isn't a baby anymore but he is just so much fun and always so happy. I love watching him grow and he is doing that fast.

He is going to be my little athlete I can tell already. He loves being outside as you can tell by his red face. He can't play enough with the soccer ball, basketball, football, baseball etc. I will say though that he will be well rounded as he looks up to his little sister so much and wants to do everything she does including dress up in girl clothes. It makes me laugh and him too!

No comments: