Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

We spent Thanksgiving down at the farm with my grandparents. All the family came in and we cooked and had so much fun. The kids just love going on the golf cart and four wheeler. You can see Dan sure has his hands full with all these kiddos. What a trooper he is. Don't know how to rotate the pictures. Will work on that:)
My litttle bundle of joy. He loves running and playing down on the farm at my grandparents.
Our first Thanksgiving family picture I think.

Unfortunately things ended on a bad note down there. My grandmother fell on a toy and broke her ankle badly and tore all ligaments. She just had surgery and is at home now. She has someone taking care of her as well as my mom and aunt. Hopefully she will have a quick recovery and can walk fine again in the next 3-6 months.

No comments: