Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Grandparents celebration!

Parker riding the horse as the girls are having fun on the back.


Kaitlyn, Parker, Jacqueline and Paityn watching a movie in my room. How cute is that!!!


We are at the dinner celebration for my grandparents! What a fun time we all had going to the restaurant. Not a frequent occasion for us at this point but the kids did great!

My aunt Susan, Dave and Jacqueline all came into town to visit for the weekend. They are expecting a baby boy next year and we are so excited for them.


What a great weekend!! My grandparents visit to Dallas was to celebrate a few big occasions. We all celebrated my grandfather's BIG 90th birthday and also their 65th wedding anniversary. Both are occasions that few are lucky enough to celebrate in their lifetime. We had so much fun with the family all getting together.




No comments: