Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Big 33 Celebration



Wow, where do the years go. I have definitely noticed them flying by much faster now that I have children. I have noticed the years taking its toll on my body too. Carrying kids, having kids, working out is getting harder, not so easy to drop pounds like it use to be, back, hip you name it getting older is no fun. So I have my great days but I have to admit how surprised I am that at my youthful age I sometimes feel so old:) Another year older and I am okay with it. I am thinking it will be like fine wine, as I age, it will only get better. Okay enough of all that, let's just pretend for this weekend.
It was fun just celebrating my birthday with my family and I LOVE letting my kids blow out my candles. I have to say that is my favorite thing about it. Not sure how that affects getting my wish but who cares!! It was a great weekend! Dan and I went to Abacus for dinner Friday night and it was soooooo goooooood. I think it is my new favorite restaurant. I loved everything about it and enjoyed spending time with Dan just by ourselves. It was all in all the perfect birthday weekend!!

No comments: