Sunday, September 7, 2008

A visit from Dusti and the family



We had a great dinner at our house this weekend with Dusti, Mike and the kids. I think we were all worn out at the end of the evening with 5 crazy kids running around and many boo boos later. The kids had lots of fun playing and the weather was finally cool enough for the kids to play outside. I have to brag that I actually made a homeade dinner for my friends from a cookbook and everything. It turned out good and I can see how it can become addictive to cook for people if you have some success. I will have to try it out on some more guinea pigs again. Here are Tanner, Kaitlyn and Reese taking a little break outside. Kaitlyn of course was supporting the Ags and thank goodness they pulled off a win yesterday. GO AGGIES!!! Get your butts in gear!!!!

No comments: